I’m going to admit it – I am a whiskey and bourbon kind of girl. Yep. That is my spirit of choice. Don’t get me wrong – a nice glass of wine or a vodka cocktail are good too. But, for me, bourbon is where it’s at.
This Bourbon Cucumber cocktail is a refreshing change of pace. This is a classic cocktail that, somehow, feels so uniquely modern. It’s the perfect cocktail for kicking off summer. Not only that, this Bourbon Cucumber is perfect for serving all summer long. It pairs nicely with BBQ and grilled foods.
A refreshing bourbon cocktail that's perfect for summer. Pairs nicely with BBQ or grilled foods.
2 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
7 minTotal Time
- 1.25 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 oz. honey syrup (equal parts honey and water)
- 3 pieces of cucumber
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 1 splash of club soda
- In a mixing glass, muddle cucumber, lemon wedges and honey syrup.
- Add Bulliet Bourbon and ice.
- Stir vigorously.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and lemon wedge.