Ahhh…Halloween. It’s become one of those holidays that we tend to go all out for, Everyone tries to outdo one another, whether it’s a costume, decorating, or a scary prank. Never worry, though. We have a great treat that is oh so easy to make, and everyone will think it’s so clever. Zombie Apocalypse pudding is something everyone will enjoy, and isn’t too scary or creepy for the little ones.
Best of all, it’s so easy to make. You can seriously whip up a batch of this Zombie Apocalypse pudding in the morning before a party, or the night before. This is great when paired with a couple of Halloween movies that aren’t gory, too.
Creepy Zombie Apocalypse Pudding
Links may be affiliate links.
Before you get started, there are a couple of things you’re going to need. One is a bag of Gummy Body Parts candy. They’re sort of the piece de resistance and make the whole project. You might also want some candy eyes. They add a little sumtin sumtin to the creep factor.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 Package of Chocolate instant pudding, and those ingredients
- Gummy Body Parts candy
- Candy Eyes
- 2 cups crushed Nutter Butter cookies
- Make the pudding as directed on the package.
- In a 4 oz mason jar, add a layer of crushed Nutter Butter cookies, and top with chocolate pudding.
- Add another layer of Nutter Butter cookies on top of the pudding.
- Add gummy candy and candy eyes.
See how easy this Zombie Apocalypse Pudding is to make? And how fun would this be for a classroom party, or even your own Halloween get together.