Special thanks to Mezzetta for sponsoring this Italian Cobb Salad recipe.
One of my favorite meals to have is a salad. It almost doesn’t matter if it’s in the summer or the winter, salad is often my go to meal. I am a big fan of having my salad loaded with goodies. That’s what makes it good, after all. Right? I love Cobb salads and I love chopped salads. Why not combine the two into a really great Italian Cobb Salad?
This is quick, easy, and delicious. An Italian Cobb Salad is almost guaranteed to please even the pickiest of eaters, too. It’s totally forgiving, and works with just about anything you have on hand.
Italian Cobb Salad
We've taken the best of a chopped salad and the best of a Cobb salad and combined them. It's quick, easy, and delicious.
20 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 Bag Salad Mix of Your Choice
- 1/4 c chopped salami
- 1/4 c chopped provolone
- 1/4 c chopped marinated red peppers
- 1/4 c chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 c garbanzo beans
- 1/4 c chopped olives
- 1/4 c chopped mild peperoncini
- 1/4 c chopped tomato, seeded. - We used a yellow heirloom tomato for color.
- 1/2 c croutons
- Salad dressing of your choice
- Place salad mix in a large bowl.
- Lay ingredients out in a pleasing manner. Start either in the middle, or at one edge and carefully place your items.
- Sprinkle croutons around the edge of the bowl
- Dress with salad dressing of your choice, and serve up.
- The Italian Cobb Salad can also be tossed before serving.
- Makes two hearty meal sized portions, or 4-6 appetizer sized portions.
Chances are you’ll be attending a BBQ or a cookout this summer. Maybe it’s a birthday party or a pool party. Whatever the occasion, you’ll be asked to bring a dish. This Italian Cobb Salad is the perfect thing to bring, as it’s tasty, quick, and easy to make. You can also make a ton for a crowd. Now that’s a total win!