Strawberries are easily one of my favorite foods. Not my favorite fruit, but food, in general. Growing up in Southern California, we always had access to really great strawberries, even during the off-season. And when they were in season? HOO BOY! They’re like the perfect little sugar bombs, and you can’t just eat one pint. That’s why this Strawberry Lemonade Mojito mocktail is perfect for spring and summer.
Strawberry Lemonade Mojitos are easy to make. We’ll be teaching you to make the lemonade from scratch and build it up, but you can use a good quality lemonade as a base. Love lemonade? Check out our fab list of must try lemonades as well.
Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Mojito Mocktail
This is a great twist on a classic mojito. A little fruitier, but yet has the same fabulous acidity and tartness.
Strawberry Lemonade Mojito
- 20 fresh strawberries (frozen ones work well for this too!)
- Freshly picked mint
Wash, hull and quarter the strawberries, if using fresh. If you’re using frozen ones, simply that them out.
Put the strawberries into a blender, and puree the strawberries.
Press through a fine mesh strainer to remove any larger bits & pieces of strawberry left.
Fill a pitcher about halfway with lemonade.
Add about half of the pureed strawberries and mix well to blend.
Tear up some mint and stir to combine.
Serve over ice, and add a mint sprig for garnish.
Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C water
- Zest from 2 lemons (approx 2 TBSP)
- Juice of 6 lemons (approx 3/4 cup)
- 1 gallon of cold water
In a saucepan, bring the 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the sugar and lemon zest, stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved. Set aside. We’ve made simple syrup!
Pour the gallon of water into a pitcher and add the lemon juice. Stir well to combine.
Mix in the simple syrup with the lemon zest, adjusting for taste. Stir well until the simple syrup has been thoroughly mixed.If you like a tarter drink, use less simple syrup.
- How to Make Easy Pickled Asparagus by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Lemon Cheesecake Crumble Bars by Day by Day in Our World
- How to Make an Easy Broken Pot Succulent Container by Simply Southern Mom
- Butterfly Sun Catcher Craft by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Easy Strawberry Cream Pie by Mom Does It All
- Bird Nest Brownie Bowls Recipe by Sugar Spice and Family Life
- Vegan Rice Krispie Treat Tiger Lillies by Beyond Mommying
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Accessories by Mommy Snippets
- Spring Paper Butterflies Craft by Family Focus Blog
- Pineapple Kiwi Smoothie Bowl by Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Flower Loop Hair Bow Tutorial by Savvy Saving Couple