St Patrick’s Day is coming up, and we all know what that means. We’re going to be inundated with four leaf clovers, shamrocks, symbols of Irish heritage that are legit and not so much, and all things green.
There is hope for all of us, though. We can show off our Irish pride – whether we’re Irish or not – without looking like a fool. These are some of our favorite ways to rock the shamrock.
Kitschy Cool Ways to Wear Shamrocks
Links may be affiliate links.
3 Sephora Ribbon Hair Ties ($5)
4 Shamrock Monogram Ringer Tee ($25)
7 Enameled Paua Shell Shamrock Bracelet ($20)
8 Aeropostale Pinch Me Undies ($4.25)
9 Pave Shamrock Stud Earrings ($25)
10 Original Fit Shamrock Print Portofino Shirt ($59.50)
11 Carven Shamrock Print Tank Top in Blue ($115, also available in Red)
For more St. Patrick’s Day posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make a Honey and Irish Buttermilk Bath by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Choose a Claddagh Ring and What it Means by The Socialite’s Closet
- Sneaky Ways to Wear Green this St. Patrick’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Can Your Style Bring You Luck by The Guavalicious Life
- Super Fun Green Makeup Finds by Style on Main
- DIY Rainbow Barrette by sweet lil you
- Fun Ways to Sneak in Some Green this St. Patrick’s Day by Flabby Fashionista
- DIY Celtic Knot Headband by The Eyes of a Boy