All things Pumpkin Spice, all of the time!! It seems that where pumpkin spice flavors used to pop up in Spetember, and go away the beginning of November, Pumpkin spice is having a much longer visit these days. Now it starts arriving in August and stays through the holidays.
Know what though? I’m kind of okay with that. The flavors in this pumpkin spice margarita tend to be flavors that we enjoy throughout the season. Why not for Christmas, too?
Pumpkin Spice Margarita
Pumpkin spice is a flavor that has taken over our worlds. Why not extend the pumpkin spice season a little longer with this pumpkin spice margarita?
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza® Signature Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 cup DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Pumpkin Pie spice (optional)
- Combine first five ingredients in a blender with ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.