These easy and delicious Air Fryer Strawberry Donut Holes are the ultimate breakfast treat for Valentine’s Day! Made in less than 20 minutes, they are better than baked and healthier than deep-fried!
Donuts are such a classic breakfast staple. Weekend morning donuts runs are a tradition, especially if you have kids. Making them yourself at home, not quite as much fun or as easy. You’ve got hot oil splashing everywhere making a huge mess. No one wants to start their morning off with an accidental burn.
But now, you can make them at home without all the fuss or hassle, by making them in your air fryer! Air Fryer Donut Holes are crispy and light without all the oil. There’s hardly any mess involved, and it takes much less time. Unless you live next door to the donut shop, you can definitely make these donut holes in less time than it would take to drive to buy some.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Strawberry Donut Holes
The secret to these easy Air Fryer Strawberry Donut Holes is store bought premade dough and jam! It is without a doubt the simplest donut hole recipe!
- Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Jelly
- Powdered Sugar
Tips for Making the Best Air Fryer Donut Holes
I promise you; it doesn’t get any easier than this recipe! For the best donut holes possible, follow these simple tips.
- If you don’t have crescent rolls, you can easily substitute with canned biscuits. Cut a biscuit into 4 sections, then flatten and add a small amount of the jam, then roll into a ball.
- If you aren’t a fan of strawberries, you favorite jelly can be substituted very easily. Blackberry, Cherry, even apple would all be delicious options.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer. You don’t want your donut holes to touch at all. It wil leave parts of the dough that don’t get cooked quite right. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might have to work in batches.
- These donut holes are going to be best served immediately. They aren’t going to keep very well. If you have leftovers, store them in the fridge. Just know that they will become soft.
Prefer Glazed Donuts?
If you would rather skip the powdered sugar, you can easily make a sweet donut glaze very easily. Combine the powdered sugar with a small amount of milk and a little vanilla extract until smooth. Then simply dip your donut holes into the glaze and let dry.
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 tsp Strawberry Jelly
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Open the can of crescent rolls and lay the triangles out on a non-stick surface.
- Place a teaspoon of strawberry jelly on each crescent roll
- Roll the crescent rolls into a ball surrounding the jelly, being sure there are no gaps for the jelly to come out
- Place the balls on the rack of your air fryer and spray lightly with cooking spray
- Air fry the balls at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- Remove the cooked donut holes from the air fryer and roll them in the powdered sugar.
- Serve warm
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 0g
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and may not be accurate.