We all know the classic Christmas song 12 Days of Christmas, right? On the first day of Christmas, my true love brought a partridge in a pear tree. Pears are one of the great fruits of Fall and Winter, so why not pear margaritas based around the fabulous pear flavor?
We’re doing a 12 Days of Christmas Margaritas here. Why? Because we can! One of the things we’ve always loved about the holidays is entertaining, albeit somewhat informally. These margaritas can all be made by the pitcher, and most are good as a virgin punch, as well.
Partridge and Pear Margaritas
Links may be affiliate links.
You might be thinking “where do I get pear syrup?” You can get a good quality one right here. You’ll also need a great pitcher. This one is more sleek and this one has more of a classic, rounded shape. Either will be fabulous.
A fabulous pear flavored margarita that is perfect for your next party. Makes a pitcher full, so you don't have to keep mixing drinks.
5 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 2 cups Sauza® Signature Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 cup pear syrup
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Pear slices for garnish (optional)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish each with a rosemary sprig and slice of pear. Enjoy!