Chocolate. It’s one of the most popular flavors, and with good reason. Mainly because it’s delicious, but there are other great reasons to enjoy chocolate. One of those myriad of reasons is this delicious Chocolate Chip Margarita.
This isn’t any old chocolate chip margarita though. Nope. The addition of Crave Chocolate Chili liqueur adds a subtle warmth and spiciness that’s a perfect compliment to the sweet chocolate flavor. It’s not too much for the spicy lightweights (like me!) in the crowd, either.
Spicy Chocolate Chip Margaritas
A little sweet, a little spicy, this chocolate chip margarita really hits the spot. The subtle spiciness isn't overpowering, but adds a lovely extra layer to the drink.
5 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza® Signature Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 1/2 cups JDK & Sons Crave® Chocolate Chili Liqueur
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Combine tequila, liqueur and cream in a pitcher and stir.
- Add a small handful of chocolate chips.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish each with 5-10 chocolate chips.