I tend to be a creature of habit. There are some things that I just love, and no matter what, I cannot break out of the cycle. This Pasta Salad recipe is one of the things that I make a lot. It’s great as a side dish, but hearty enough for a meal. Plus, it’s fairly quick and makes a lot.
Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- One bag Rotini Pasta (approx 12 oz or so) I like the multi-colored kind, as it makes it prettier.
- 8 oz sliced or whole mushrooms (generally one carton)
- A good sized stalk of Broccoli – I know. It’s about 1-2 cups, or a package of frozen broccoli.
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese (one ball) – I like to use the non-fresh mozzarella, as it stands up better.
- A large jar of marinated artichoke hearts – these are generally 12-14 oz.
- Small can of sliced olives.
- One can of Garbanzo Beans (also called chickpeas)
- A pkg of dry Salami. Approx 4 oz, but I like to use the 8 oz packages.
- A double recipe of this salad dressing.
- Salt and pepper to taste