Dad is such a tough guy to shop for. It’s so hard to find a manly craft to make for him, too. Try these awesome glass magnets! They’re inexpensive, useful, and they can be swapped out to any type of theme you want.
You will need:
- Flat backed Glass Marbles – I use the large and the small ones. Try to get the ones that don't have the iridecent coating. You can generally get these at dollar stores.
- Images – I like to use scrapbook paper.
- Diamond Glaze or a similar product
- Magnets. You can use either the neodymium or regular disc magnets.
- E-6000 glue
- Hole punches that are sized the same as your glass pieces. While these aren’t necessary, they make the job one heck of a lot easier! For the smaller glass pieces, I use a 5/8 inch round punch, while I use a 1 inch round for the larger ones.