How do you deal with nervousness?
1. Deep breathing. Deep, deep breaths. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Be sure that they go through the diaphragm, too.
2. Try to reason with yourself. What’s making you nervous? Why does it make you nervous? Is it related to a negative experience? If you can figure this out, sometimes, you can get beyond the nervous feeling.
3. Recognize that others are as nervous as you are. Whether you’re going into a meeting, or speaking in front of a crowd, rest assured that others are feeling the same way!
4. Realize that it will be over soon. While it may feel like an eternity, generally, your nerves only get the better of you for a few minutes at best.
5. RELAX! It’s all gonna be okay!
Do you have any tips for dealing with Nervousness?