I love World Market. It's one of my favorite stores in the whole wide world. When I was a kid, I used to force my mom to take me there on the weekends, so I could wander and look around. Of course, since she first introduced me to the store, it wasn't like there was a whole lot of arm-twisting going on.
This is a collection of things I'd love to have for a weekend getaway or receive as a gift. Dress 'em up, dress 'em down.
- Pewter Giraffe and Elephant Ring Holders
- Venetian Handmade Boxed Cards
- Blush Beaded Bracelet
- Blush and Silver Ombre Necklace
- Grey and Yellow Indu Kalamkari Kaftan
- Extra Large Venice Handmade Gift Bag
I'm sure you're asking yourself why I would choose the above items. The Necklace and bracelet are just gorgeous! Earthy but glam. The Kaftan would be great for going out to dinner, bumming around town, or as a coverup. And I adore the patterns on the bag and notecards. I kind of have a thing for paisley.
World Market is also running a really fantastic sweepstakes right now! One lucky winner is going to win a culinary trip to Santa Fe! The winner will receive:
- A trip for two to Santa Fe, New Mexico. Including airfare and hotel.
- A hands-on Southwestern cooking class with a Master chef.
- Autographed cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at Geronimo, a crticically acclaimed restaurant.
- Southwestern foodie tour, with a cultural slant
- $1000 World Market Gift Card
Additionally, 3 runners-up will each receive a $500 World Market Gift Card. Plus, you can get bonus entries by sharing this sweepstakes with your friends and entering daily.
The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes runs through Sept 21, 2012.
You can connect with World Market in a myriad of ways:
“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own"