This post is sponsored by Sivan Social.
The weather is turning cooler, and there’s a definite fall feel in the air. I mean, it dropped almost 30 degrees in my area this weekend. Perhaps it’s time for some new fall gear for your home and your family.
Macy’s can help you with that. Currently, the Macy’s VIP sale is running, and you can save up to 30% off select items, and 15% off beauty. Whoa!
We’ve gathered a few items from the VIP sale that will totally get you ready for fall, and at a great price. The VIP Sale runs from Sept 25-October 4, 2020. Use Promo code VIP to get your awesome discounts of up to 30% of the current prices. Links are affiliate links.
Top 5 Macy’s VIP Sale Finds
DKNY Winnie Hobo Bag
Hobo bags are the new IT bag shape. This purse from DKNY has great styling that will go from season to season, is made from luxurious pebbled leather, and comes in three fab colors for fall and winter. Best of all, the price is ridiculous. Like, can’t pass it up ridiculous.
Clarks Juliet Lora Flats
A great pair of loafers are always on trend, and this pair from Clarks are no different. I actually have these shoes in black, and they are incredibly comfortable. They look great with jeans, leggings, trousers, and skirts and dressed. It’s an easy way to dress up your look without trying too hard.
Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Warm & Spicy Eyeshadow Palette
This is the newest palette from Too Faced. The color story is perfect for fall, and will carry you right through the holidays. It has the same great quality that Too Faced is known for, and is one of the must have eyeshadow palettes for Fall 2020. Plus, you can get it at a discount, which almost never happens on prestige cosmetic brands.Oh, and did I mention it smells like pumpkin spice, too?
Thirstystone Harvest Collection
If you like to decorate your home for the seasons and the holidays, you’ll love the Thirstystone collection. It’s loaded with great options like wooden cheeseboards and condiment sets that are perfect for your charcuterie skills. Add in the gorgeous coasters and trivets, and you really have something special.
Martha Stewart Enameled Cast iron Cookware
I have professed my love for Martha Stewart on more than one occasion. Her collection of enameled cast iron cookware is a great addition to anyone’s kitchen. I have a 4 qt and a 6 qt dutch oven from the line, and they cook beautifully. It’s a great way to enter the world of enameled cast iron cookware that’s more budget friendly.
Get a $30 Rebate on Orders of $100+
As if the discounts weren’t enough, you can get an additional $30 rebate on orders of $100 or more.
- Spend $100 or more on Macys.com, and fill out the rebate form for a $30 rebate.
- Purchases must be made through a Sivan Social Macy’s affiliate link.
- Rebate is only valid with orders placed between 9/25 – 9/29 or while the offer lasts.
Enter to win 1 of 5 $100 Visa eGift Cards
Yes, it’s true! You can enter to win one of 5 $100 Visa eGift Cards. The rules are as follows:
- Contest runs Friday, September 25th at 12:00 AM PT to Tuesday, September 29th at 11:59 PM PT.
- Five (5) winners will receive a $100 Visa e-gift card.
- Users enter the giveaway by heading to the Macy’s merchant page on Savings.com and submitting their email address on the form on the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Wednesday, September 30th via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.