Some type of brisket is one of the dishes that is traditionally served at Passover meals – usually with varying success. As anyone knows, brisket can be tricky to cook if you’re not smoking it. This Red Wine and Honey braised brisket is so good, you’ll be expected to make it for every holiday.
Here at How Was Your Day?, we want to bring a fresh perspective to your Passover meals. We’ll be sharing several recipes that have modern twists to traditional Passover dishes. These recipes are great for all times of year, too – not just the holy holidays.
Our non-traditional Passover recipes include the following:
- Cod and Potato Cakes with Horseradish Aioli
- Citrus Beet Salad with Walnut Brittle
- Wine and Honey Brisket
- Matzo Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
- Fig and Port Wine Blintzes
- Lemon Almond Cake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Rugelach