Coffee. It’s become one of the most popular flavors of things in the US, if not the entire world. Where we once just consumed coffee as a morning beverage to get us fired up, coffee has become an all day, everyday thing.
Change up your regular after dinner coffee with this amazing Orange Espresso Margarita. It’s got a touch of richness, and little bit of sweetness. Garnish with a few chocolate covered espresso beans or serve with a small truffle for a real treat.
Orange Espresso Margarita
Try this luscious coffee cocktail with chocolate covered espresso beans.
A delightful twist on the after dinner coffee. Some sweetness, some richness, pure deliciousness. Change out the espresso beans for chocolate covered espresso beans and serve with a couple small truffles for a decadent treat.
5 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza® Signature Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 cup DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 1 cup espresso
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Orange peel for garnish (optional)
- Espresso beans for garnish (optional)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish each with an orange peel and 5-10 espresso beans. Enjoy!