One thing that almost everyone looks forward to during the holidays is egg nog. When I was a kid, you’d have to hide the carton from me, it was soooo good! It wasn’t until I was much older (like 21 or so…) that I realized that egg nog could be better. Soo much better.
While many people swear by making their own egg nog from scratch, I’m busy. I don’t have time for that! What I do have time for is doctoring up some good store bought egg nog.
Fancy up your store bought egg nog, and make people beg for more. Get a good quality egg nog, as it's still the main flavor of your drink.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Sauza® Conmemorativo Anejo
- 1 cup Maker's Mark® Bourbon
- 3 cups egg nog (about 3/4 quart)
- 8 cinnamon sticks and cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- Combine egg nog, tequila and bourbon in a pitcher and stir.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Enjoy!
This Mexican Egg Nog is super simple and really quick. It’s also something that the whole adult family will love. Save the extra that isn’t spiked for the kiddos or those who don’t imbibe. Dress is up with the cinnamon stick, so it feels special, though.