Do you know what Halloween has? That’s right – witches. And do you know what all witches need? Something to hold their drink. This Witches Brew mason jar drinking mug is just what the doctor – witchdoctor? – ordered.
It’s easy to make, and easy to clean, too. That’s so important for a witch – young or old. Besides, we wouldn’t want non-witches to accidentally ingest Witches Brew. No, that would not be a good thing.
Witches Brew Mason Jar Drinking Mug Tutorial
Supplies (affiliate links)
- Mason Jar – with or without handles.
- Drink Lid with a hole in the top
- Silhouette Machine
- Permanent Vinyl – I’m using matte metallic gold. This looks really good with glitter vinyl, too.
- Transfer tape
Wash and dry your mason jar. You want to be sure that it’s clean both for your beverage and so your project works well.
Measure across the flat side of your mug. Scale your design down about ¼ to ½ inch smaller than your mug.
Cut out your design on the Silhouette. My cup was about 2 inches across, so I scaled my label to be 1.75 inches across. Remove the excess vinyl, and apply your transfer tape to the design.
Center your design on the mug, and adhere it to the side. Burnish well, making sure there are no bubbles.
Remove the transfer tape, screw on the lid, and insert your straw.
Congrats! You’ve just made your very own Witches Brew mason jar drinking cup.
For more Halloween ideas, here are a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Pumpkin Overnight Steel Cut Oats by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Halloween Ghost Skillet Pizza by A Mom’s Take
- Halloween Treats – Witch Hats & Brooms by Mom Does it All
- Simple Halloween Chow in an Edible Bowl by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- DIY Halloween Wreath by Home and Garden Cafe
- JELL-O Candy Corn Cups by This Mama Loves
- Halloween Candied Popcorn by Better in Bulk
- Trick or Treat DIY Bath Salts by Pretty Opinionated
- Poison Apple Halloween Drink for Kids by Ourfamilyworld
- Halloween Fudge by Upstate Ramblings
- Dollar Store DIY: Halloween Vase by MommaDJane
- Scary Halloween Bones by Jennifer Sikora
- Haunted Castle Cake by Kid’s Fun Review
- Halloween Ghost Poop Treat Bags by My So Called Balanced Life
- Distressed Sugar Skull Tee by Style on Main
- Super Easy Mock Pay Day Bar Mix by Day by Day in Our World
- Halloween Candy Apples by Savvy Saving Couple
- Gluten Free Spooky Ghost Cake by Simply Southern Mom
- Simple DIY Halloween Treat Basket by Sweet Lil You