As we start to transition into fall, your wardrobe isn’t the only thing that needs updating. Nope. Our beauty routines can use some freshening up as well. During the summer, we tend to adjust our makeup to brighter shades, darker foundations, and try some wild things. It IS summer, after all.
But when Fall rolls around, we start navigating back towards our beautiful neutrals, jewel tones, and lighter foundation shades. These are some of our favorite must have fall beauty items.
Must Have Fall Beauty Items
(may be affiliate links)
1. 100% Pure Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser ($32) – This detoxifying cleanser helps to combat acne and is perfect for combination skin.
2. LVX Nail Lacquer in Azzurrum ($16) – Dark nail colors are always a great fall trend. This one is a gorgeous Navy shade, and covers in 1-2 coats. 5 free, too, so it’s less damaging to your nails. Remember to wear a base coat, especially with dark shades.
3. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick ($46) – Contouring is out, strobing is in. What the heck is strobing? It’s one of the hot fall beauty trends and is basically extreme highlighting. This Brightening Brick will help you get the look, but in a totally weaarable, everyday way. It’s a fabulous all over face color, too.
4. Senna Eyebrow Setting Gel ($22) – Bold brows are back, baby! They’re one of the major fall beauty trends. However, you need something to help groom and tame those suckers. This’ll do it. A good eyebrow gel is definitely a must have fall beauty item.
5. Stila Color Balm Lipstick ($22) – It’s a miracle! A fully tinted lipstick that really feels like a lip balm. It’s moisturizing for your lips, too. Color shown is Meg, a great nude shade.
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Goldmine ($20) – This is a metallic gold pencil with gold sparkles. While it’s probably not practical for every day, it really draws attention to your eyes. Wear this on a date, or an evening out.
7. Dior Beauty 5 Colors Eyeshadow Palette in Cosmopolite ($63) – These are limited editions for Fall 2015. With shades that range from neutral to sophisticated, there’s something for every occasion. Shown in the Exuberante colorway.
8. butter London Nail Lacquer in Two Fingered Salute ($15) – Two Fingered Salute is a fabulous greeny-grey shade and one of the new neutrals. It’s great when you want something that’s not so intense as a dark navy or red.
9. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in Emeraude ($38) – This is the first liquid to powder eye color to hit the market. While this sounds strange, it gives an amazing color payoff and wears on and on. Up to 16 hour wear, according to the brand. That’s kind of amazing.
What are your favorite fall beauty trends for 2015?