Ahhh…Valentine’s Day. The day of love and couples and all that smoochy woochy kissy face stuff. If you’re a romantic, that’s all well and good. If you’re not a romantic, it gets tiring. Me? I’m somewhere in the middle. Maybe low calorie cocktails will make your day even better. With all the candy that’s floating around, you’ve gotta watch your calories somewhere, right? Here are a couple of low calorie cocktails that are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Low Calorie Cocktails for Valentine’s Day
Anti-Cupid Cucumber Crush
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Cucumber Vodka
- 2 parts club soda
- Splash of sugar-free cranberry juice
- Lime wedge or cucumber slice to garnish
Preparation: Pour all ingredients over ice, and garnish with a lime wedge or cucumber slices.
A citrus infused cocktail that's great for Valentine's Day. Or any time you want a little pick me up.
5 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
7 minTotal Time
- 2 parts Skinnygirl® Tangerine Vodka
- Squirt of fresh lime
- Squirt of fresh lemon
- Squirt of fresh orange
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Orange peel to garnish
- Shake Skinnygirl® Tangerine Vodka, lime, lemon and orange juices with ice and strain into martini glass. Top off with a splash of lemon-lime soda and garnish with an orange slice.