Did you know that July 11th is National Mojito Day? Yep, it’s true. Mojitos are one of those cocktails that are just classically summer. Sweet and tasty, yet cool and refreshing at the same time. Traditionally, most mojito recipes are made with Rum. The pineapple moonshine adds a unique twist to this Pineapple Mojito recipe.
Pineapple Mojito Recipe
- 1 cup Ole Smoky Pineapple Moonshine
- 1 bunch fresh mint (stems discarded)
- 2 limes (each cut into 8 wedges)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup club soda
- Muddle the sugar, mint, and lime in the bottom of a glass.
- Pour pineapple moonshine and club soda and serve.
- Garnish with limes and pineapple wedges.
I know this Pineapple Mojito will be a welcome addition to my cocktail repertoire. Will you be adding it to yours?