Here’s why authentic Keds Sneakers are better:
- Keds have an actual structure inside the shoe, rather than just a poorly constructed sole and upper. That means that the Keds actually support your foot, with tons of cushioning. We all want comfy shoes, right?
- The lining allows your feet to breathe. No one likes gross, sweaty shoes. If your Keds do get sweaty or otherwise dirty, you can toss them in the washer.
- The double-needle stitched canvas stands up to tons of wear.
- The Canvas upper follows the natural curves of your foot. This helps avoid rubbing on your foot.
- Keds have been around since 1916. That’s a whole heckuva lot of longevity. They also introduced the term “sneaker” into the lexicon! Why? Because Keds are quiet, and you can sneak around when wearing them.