- You can get a down comforter for $149, with FREE shipping! And If that wasn’t good enough, you get 50% off the purchase price back in Social Bucks. So, basically, you’re paying $75 for a down comforter.
- Down Pillows are as low as $18.50 each!
- The 50% back in Social Bucks is good on anything in this special Hotel Bedding Exclusive Sale.
- The pillows and comforters are made in the USA
- Maggie's Direct bedding is eco friendly, with the fabrics being certified as free from harmful chemicals.
There’s almost nothing that’s better or you than a good night’s sleep. There are a few key elements to a good night’s sleep. One is a comfortable mattress. You knew that already, right? Even if you don’t have the greatest mattress in the world, you can still create a pleasant night’s sleep.
Bedding goes a long way to creating a comforting environment. After a good mattress, I’d say the right pillows are the next most important element. I prefer down pillows, but that’s a personal preference. I also like high thread count sheets. Let me give you a little secret – I love love love hotel sheets. They’re not the highest thread counts, but they have some kind of magic weave that makes them seem more luxurious than they are. Plus, they’re designed to last!
My biggest indulgence, however, is a down comforter. Ooh la la! I finally invested in one this year and it was one of the greatest investments I’ve made. It regulates the temperature so well, and makes your bed feel like a cloud.
Now that I’ve tempted you, I have a super awesome deal to share. Maggie’s Direct is having a special secret sale just for How Was Your Day followers! They’re offering all kinds of amazing deals – like, really amazing deals.
What are Social Bucks? That’s a good question! Maggie’s Direct has what they call social shopping. If you refer your friends, you get $1 in Social Bucks for every $10 they spend. And you can get $1 for every $20 that people they refer spend. That’s roughly 10% and 5%, respectively. You can then use these to buy other items at Maggie’s Direct. Pretty awesome, no?
You have to be quick, though! This Maggie's Direct sale ends at midnight on Sunday!
What would you get at Maggie's? Let me know!