It’s that time of year again. Yep. Craft show season is upon us! Here are a few tips and tricks to make this season a successful one.
1. Displays. No one wants to pay for something if it’s just thrown about in a junk heap. Your items have worth, treat them as such.
2. Table covers. Sure, you can invest in expensive table covers, but I’ve always purchased a twin or full size flat sheet and used that. I choose a color that coordinates with my branding.
3. Your emergency kit. Mine includes scissors, paper, tape, bandaids, ballpoint pens, sharpies, safety pins, lotion, soap, and tp. Because you never know what the conditions will be like.
4. Make sure you know what the setup is going to be. Is the even going to provide tables? Chairs? Electricity? Is it inside our outdoors? More than once, I’ve had to make an emergency run to the store to get a chair or a table.
5. Last, but not least – remember to bring your stuff! All the preparation in the world means diddly squat if you don’t have anything to sell. While this has never happened to me, it happened to a friend of mine. Don’t be her!!
Do you have any tips? I’d love to hear them. Leave a comment and let me know.
Brought to you by Camelback Displays.