Spring and Autumn are my two favorite seasons. I think Autumn edges Spring out, but just slightly. Five reasons I love Spring
1. Birds singing. I love hearing the birds singing, tweeting, and peeping after a long winter.
2. Everything coming back to life. Grass starts to grow, trees begin leafing out, and flowers start to poke up from the ground.
3. Warm weather. This one is pretty self-explanatory. The weather starts warming up, meaning that you can spend more time outside. YAY!!!
4. Baby Animals. I loooooove baby animals. Always have, always will. Skunks, squirrels, deer, horses, lambs, puppies, it doesn't matter.
5. New stuff at the Garden Center. Yup. Looove the garden center and the nursery. It's a sickness, haha. But…it also means I get to plant new stuff in my garden, so that's pretty awesome.