Conscious Box – Try New Eco Friendly Products

Sharing is Caringfacebook Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products0google Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products1pinterest Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products0reddit Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products0stumbleupon Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products0twitter Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products0tumblr Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Productsemail Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Productsprint Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products

I adore getting sample boxes in the mail.  It’s a good way to discover a lot of new products.  Conscious Box  is a new contender in the marketplace – but with a unique twist!  Everything in the Conscious Box is eco friendly!  How great is that?

Conscious Box was started when 3 friends grew tired of the “green washing” that occurs with so many brands in the marketplace.  Green washing is the term used when companies try to make it appear that their products are more ecologically friendly than they really are.  Many companies claim to be eco friendly, but what does that mean?  To some companies that may mean that they use post-consumer waste paper products (which is federally mandated, BTW) while other companies may be zero or very low waste.  How is a consumer to choose?

The people at Conscious Box are here help!  Before items make it into their boxes, the products must pass a thorough examination.  This ensures that the company has not green washed their products, the products are sustainable, and that the company has ethical business practices.  All pretty good things, really!

consciousbox2 (400 x 360) Conscious Box   Try New Eco Friendly Products

The Conscious Box I received was jam-packed full of eco friendly goodness.  There was handmade soap.  There was lotion and laundry detergent, an air freshener.  There was even some candy and an energy bar!

You can buy your Conscious Box one of three ways – by the month, a 3 month subscription, or a 6 month subscription!   This would make an awesome gift that anyone would love to get.

Comments

1. says

Love the look of the box and the contents inside! I've been looking for a good eco-friendly soap. May I ask what brand you received? And I think I might have to put a Conscious Box on my wishlist for my birthday next month!

2. says

I love the idea of sampling numerous different eco-friendly products before committing to one. I really should give this a try. Thanks for sharing!

3. Jen S. says

I didn't realize till now that the term conscious is actually referring to the whole products industry. I first thought it was just a marketing word.

4. polly says

5. ANGEL JACKLYN says

I HATE WHEN COMPANIES PUT "1" NATURAL ELEMENT IN THEIR PRODUCTS THEN TRY TO CLAIM THEY'RE NATURAL. I SEE COMMERCIALS FOR THE CRAP ALL THE TIME. PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA THEY'RE BUYING MOSTLY CHEMICALS.

6. Farrah Shumway says

7. Maritza Robinson says

I love that the items in the box are eco friendly and delivered to your door step.  I have won a box before and it is great,  It is small but packed with so many samples.

8. ericka coello says

it is a good way to promote eco-friendly products.  we are already saturated with advertisements of name brand products that don't really care of the environment

9. Jessica K says

I've been looking into these monthly sample subscriptions, and this one seems to be much more generous than the others I've seen.

10. Julie B. says

I'm glad they thoroughly investigate these companies – so many companies claim to be "green" or "natural" and then they aren't at all, it's just a marketing ploy.  Great company and service!

11. Becky Dodd says

I've never tried any of these products but love everything eco-friendly.  I'll be doing some research now!

12. debra says

This is a great review. I am always so intrigued by new companies that pull together from other wonderful companies and check them out. Thank you for a great review!

13. Kasee Johnson says

I'm glad that they thoroughly screen companies before including them. I, too, am tired of companies "green washing."

14. Rachel Rodman-Kunkler says

I am really interested in getting one of these now after reading your review. thanks for the info.

15. Sue Hull says

I'm hoping to win one of these awesome boxes so I can decide if I want to get one every month. I think that everything being eco friendly is so important. A lot of companies as you said say they're going greener but overall really aren't. I'd love to try some goodies like these. Thanks for sharing and for the great review. Oooh I really want one! Lol!

16. Sue C. says

Thanks for sharing with us about this company.  They appear to be very different from most of the other box-a-month companies.  They seem to really care about the environment and have put a lot of thought into their company's mission statement.

17. Meg Tucker says

I always get super excited about things in boxes!! They remind me of being a kid and opening a gift!!!  i have only recently heard about these Concious Boxes and think that it is a brilliant idea! Thanks for this opportunity for a win! :)

18. penelope merriweather says

I think it's  something you can try for three months is nice because it's not a big committment  to try natural products.  Having sensitive skin I would consider trying it.

19. Clenna says

I would love to get samples that earth- friendly. That would help me choose the products I want to buy.

20. Kasee Johnson says

I love that Conscious Box is so thorough before adding new companies to their boxes. I cannot wait to try one myself!

21. Whitney Lindeman says

Could not agree more about green-washing!!! I just graduated with a degree in Public Health, and the stuff we learned about in environmental health classes was pretty shocking.

22. [email protected] says

GOOD concisse review. I think the biggest appeal to these subscription boxes is the surprise element–also cool to try new products.

sheilatf52 at yahoo dot com