I am a list maker. I believe I've mentioned it before, but it's still true. I love to make lists. I get such satisfaction from crossing items off of said list. Unfortunately, I am well-known for adding a couple hundred items to the list and getting overwhelmed! So, I'm gonna list 10 things here every week that I need to do. Each week, I'll update the list with what was accomplished and add new things.
- Wordless Wednesday – I love to participate, but usually forget!
Fatty Friday – Janet at Going Crazy, Wanna Go? hosts this meme. I have a great concept to participate, and I haven't started it yet. I had planned to start joining up the beginning of February. This week, for sure. Maybe. Haha
Work on categories – With the move to WordPress, my categories are kind of wonky. I need to sit down and straighten them out.
- Make a button. I need to decide if I want to change the button for HWYD or keep the old one. Either way, I should probably get one up!
- Join one of the Pinterest hops. I like Pinterest. But for some reason, I never get around to joining in any of the hops. This week, for sure. Maybe.
- Figure out Google + – I cannot figure out how to post on Google +. I mean, I don't even see a box to type in or anything. I'm going to find a tutorial this week!
Winner's Page – I've been meaning to do this for a while. I knew in Deccember that I was moving to WordPress soo, and didn't want to start something that would have to be re-done shortly.
- Photography Challenge – East 9th Street recently started the Click Color Capture photography meme. I've been meaning to join up but keep forgetting to bring my camera along. Hmmm…I'm starting to notice a trend, how about you?
- Fashion Friday – I miss doing these! I got really busy during the holidays and stopped doing this. I think I'll re-start.. This week. Yep.
- One project or recipe. – I have about 10 DIY projects that are done, save for writing the instructions. I vow to get at least one recipe or DIY project up this week.
How about you? What's on your list?